Monday, October 5, 2009

Hi Mum, this is Sammy clone 2

Sept 1
It's so exciting, I've been downloaded for someone's game.  I'm so looking forward to seeing what happens next.

I've included a picture of me with some other fine Sims waiting in the bin.  I'm definitely the pick of the lot, right Mum?

Sept 14
Hey Mum,

I'm still in the bin.  I'm not sure they've even noticed me yet. How long does this take?

Oct 21

Mum, I'm still here and I'm going so stir crazy.  The guy above me mutters all the time.  The one under me plays hip hop all night.  I want to get into a neighborhood.  Could you help?

Nov 28

URGHHHHH!!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. "Alloo", "Homina blastima", "Urr rahh", "Sizzaza Za", "The sungoos keekaf terweek" "A beboo", "Mal-Mal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel so sad for him! :(

    ReplyDelete

Feedback - good or bad - is always welcome. Drop a few lines here or on the forum post